Job Board: The Vanuatu Education Support Program (VESP) is looking for an Education Measurement Specialist
The overall objective of this assignment is to assist the Examinations and Assessment Unit to design, administer, analyse and report data from the Vanuatu Standardised Test of Achievement (VANSTA). The contract is for a period of up to 80 days and will include three inputs in 2022/23.
Applications close: Sunday October 30, 2022 11.55pm (local ACSDT)
The successful candidate will
- Work in collaboration with an assigned officer at the Curriculum Development Unit (CDU) to develop the test items and ensure alignment to the national syllabus for languages and numeracy.
- Provide mentoring, quality assurance and on the job training to support the Ministry as required through the stages associated with administration of a revised VANSTA.
Please click on the link below to view a detailed Position Description
The successful candidate would possess
- A tertiary qualification in Education. Ideally a postgraduate qualification with specialisation in educational measurement.
- Experience in design, implementation, analysis and reporting of national standardised testing regimes;
- Experience in standardised testing approaches in multilingual education contexts
- Demonstrated experience in writing user-friendly reports for clients and key stakeholder
- Work experience in the Pacific or another developing country
To apply for this position please click on ‘more information’ and complete the online application process. Please note that applications will only be accepted via the Tetra Tech International Development Website. For any enquiries, please contact IDEV.HRServices@tetratech.com and quote the job reference number 499872.