21 Mar 2022
Job Board: Teachers College, Columbia University, Recruiting Full-time Lecturer
The Program in International and Comparative Education (ICEd) at Teachers College, Columbia University, is recruiting a full-time lecturer with a special focus on Citizenship, Human Rights, and Education. This is a nine-month position, renewable to up to three years. The lecturer will teach five courses, provide academic advisement to M.A. students in the ICEd program, carry out program-related work, and be expected to contribute to the overall operations of the program. Learn more
- Earned doctorate in international and comparative education and/or related social science discipline (e.g., anthropology, political science or sociology)
- Demonstrated strength in innovative research methods, including quantitative, mixed methods, social networks, and/or policy-oriented research
- Evidence of successful university teaching
- Ability to teach core courses in international and comparative education (i.e., ITSF4580/1) Comparative and International Development Studies and research methods) and two courses related to citizenship education, civic identity, rights-based education, and/or youth development
- Professional experience in project work in the global South.
*Candidates from the global South are also strongly encouraged to apply.
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)