NORRAG is hiring 4 new part-time Regional Network Coordinators, in (1) Africa (2) Asia and the Pacific, (3) Europe and North America, (4) Latin America and the Caribbean. Under the stewardship of the Regional Network Coordinators, NORRAG will forge connections between network members in the regions, amplify their voices and perspectives of them, and host events to share and amplify their stories to the public. This position is remote; location inside the region served is a must.
Applications closed. We are reviewing applications.
- Increase the number of NORRAG network members in your region
- Increase the density of the network in your region, and in-region clusters
- Link clusters in your region to outside the region e.g. through shared expertise/interests
- Bring insights from your region to NORRAG
NORRAG’s approach to Social Systems Mapping
Training will be provided on using NORRAG Social Systems Map and how to support NORRAG network members on enhancing their networks. Further information on our approach can be found here: What IS Social System Mapping (video) and a much more condensed text version
Example maps to explore:
- Transformation Systems Mapping & Analysis Working Group
- Human Systems Dynamics Practitioners Network
- Preference will be given to applicants with a doctoral degree or Master’s degree in Comparative and International Education, Development Studies, or other relevant disciplines
- Strong track record in education and development
- Experience of network coordination and facilitating network building and community development
- Experience of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, using Theories of Change and Results Frameworks
- Excellent writing skills in the main language(s) of the region (native level); excellent command of English
- Strong IT skills in MS office and reliable access to a good high-speed internet connection
- Flexible and great team player
Application deadline: 20 June 2022 00:00 CEST
Interested candidates should send their application, detailing what experience they have in achieving the deliverables outlined above to NORRAG (email@example.com). Candidates’ applications should demonstrate that they have consulted the Social System Mapping information provided. Please also provide a cost estimate for around 50% full-time equivalent over 6 months June-Dec 2022; payment on deliverables.