The Inter-Agency Network of Education in Emergencies (INEE) and the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action have published the Terms of Reference for a consultancy to develop an evidence-based framing paper for the joint meeting of INEE and Alliance, which will explore opportunities and discuss bottlenecks for joint and integrated education and child protection programming in humanitarian action.
- Applicants should have a solid background in research and a track record of writing/publishing,
- a minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience, working on issues related to education in emergencies and child protection in humanitarian action,
- knowledge of global networks, in particular, the Inter-Agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE) and the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (the Alliance),
- Relevant experience in designing research methods and tools and analysis of qualitative data.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (a second UN language will be an asset).
- Experience working with diverse teams and leading projects.
Please read the detailed TOR for further information and application process
Applications should be sent via email by or before June 6, 2018.