From 16-18 November, join IIEP UNESCO at the open policy forum that will bring together decision makers, researchers, civil society, and development partners. The news and research brought to the forefront at this virtual policy forum will help policymakers in education improve education delivery and reduce corruption in education worldwide, and allow participants to help formulate new recommendations. Participants will not only hear new research, but there will be opportunity for discussion on “Open Government”.
The Policy Forum will address a series of the following questions:
- How do various stakeholders understand the concept of open government in education?
- How do open government initiatives contribute to better access, quality, or equity in education?
- What is the impact of open government on anti-corruption efforts, especially as regards transparency and accountability?
- Which enabling (or limiting) factors influence the effective implementation of open government initiatives in education?
- Which specific measures can be taken to improve the design, implementation, and impact of open government initiatives in education?
For any questions, please email the organizers at: OGForum@iiep.unesco.org