18 March and 25 March: Education and Development – Career Panels
After great success in last year’s Education and Development Career Panels, the CEID Community at Moray House is happy to host the second annual Education and Development Career Panels on 18 March and 25 March from 13:00 – 14:30 GMT. The event is geared towards all graduate students and PhD students interested in working in education and development. Across two days, experts working in international organisations and INGOs share their career journey.
About the event
The event welcomes practitioners in education and international development to share their experience and answer questions from those looking at a potential career in the field. Please come with your questions for ready for the panelists.
Please note that registration is required separately for each event.
Day 1: Education and Development: Career Panel #1 Participants
- Myra Khan: Research Analyst, Office of the Global Director for Education, World Bank
- Alison Girdwood: Independent Evaluation Consultant (Formerly the British Council and UK Department for International Development)
- Hyowon Park: Associate Research Fellow, Korean Educational Development Institute
- Viviana Canon Tamayo: Data Innovation Project Manager, UNICEF
- Sébastien Hine: Programme Specialist, International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP-UNESCO)
Day 2: Education and Development: Career Panel #2 Participants
- Renato Opertti: Senior Education Expert, International Bureau of Education (IBE-UNESCO)
- Milagros Concha-Fernandez Sanchez: Civil Society Analyst, Global Partnership for Education (GPE)
- Saba Saeed: Senior Program Manager, Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi (ITA)
- Gustavo Henndel Lopes: Researcher in International Development and Education, National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER)
- Sujata Bordoloi: Education and Gender Specialist, United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative (UNGEI)
- Lucie Cerna: Project Leader, Directorate for Education and Skills, Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)
See the flyer here: Ed and Development – Career Panel – Orgs Flyer_2021-2022