In addition to the twice-yearly NORRAG NEWS publication, NORRAG also conducts and commissions research on topics related to international education and training. NORRAG recently introduced a Working Paper Series to better disseminate and file such papers.
- Working Paper #1: Education and Skills in the Post-2015 Global Landscape: History, Context, Lobbies and Visions, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (September 2012)
- Working Paper #2: Youth, Skills Development and Work in the GMR 2012: A Research Agenda, by Kenneth King (November 2012)
- Working Paper #3: Education in Conflict Emergencies in Light of the post-2015 MDGs and EFA Agendas, by Christopher Talbot (January 2013)
- Working Paper #4: Post-2015 Agendas: Northern Tsunami, Southern Ripple? the Case of Education and Skills, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (April 2013)
- Working Paper #5:The post-2015 MDG and EFA Agenda and the National Discourse about Goals and Targets – a Case Study of Bangladesh, by Manzoor Ahmed (August 2013)