In addition to the twice-yearly NORRAG NEWS publication, NORRAG also conducts and commissions studies on topics related to international education and training. NORRAG recently introduced a Working Paper Series to better disseminate and file such papers.
- Working Paper #10: “Education, urban violence, and youth: exploring pathways or roadblocks for 'peace' in the city”, by Jovana Carapic and Mieke Lopes Cardozo (March 2016).
- Working Paper #9: The Global Targeting of Education and Skill: Policy History and Comparative Perspectives, by Kenneth King (November 2015)
- Working Paper #8: DeMOOCratization of education? Massive Open Online Courses, opportunities and challenges: views from Mexico, Thailand and Senegal, by Clara Franco Yáñez (December 2014)
- Working Paper #7: Post-2015 and the global governance of education and training, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (December 2014)
- Working Paper #6: Education and Skills post-2015: What Evidence, Whose Perspectives?, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (December 2013)
- Working Paper #5:The post-2015 MDG and EFA Agenda and the National Discourse about Goals and Targets – a Case Study of Bangladesh, by Manzoor Ahmed (August 2013)
- Working Paper #4: Post-2015 Agendas: Northern Tsunami, Southern Ripple? the Case of Education and Skills, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (April 2013)
- Working Paper #3: Education in Conflict Emergencies in Light of the post-2015 MDGs and EFA Agendas, by Christopher Talbot (January 2013)
- Working Paper #2: Youth, Skills Development and Work in the GMR 2012: A Research Agenda, by Kenneth King (November 2012)
- Working Paper #1: Education and Skills in the Post-2015 Global Landscape: History, Context, Lobbies and Visions, by Kenneth King and Robert Palmer (September 2012)