Below are the main reports of the WG, which has been active between 1996 and 2008.
- Paper 13 - The Role of International Cooperation in Education and Training for Work in Latin America (2008)
Report of the Buenos Aires meeting (May 2008)
- Paper 12 - Post-primary education and skills development (2007)
Report of the Paris meeting (November 2007)
- Paper 11 - Skills Development Policies and International Cooperation in East and South East Asia (2007)
Report of the Hong Kong meeting (February 2007)
- Paper 10 - Skills Development for Rural People: A Renewed Challenge (2005)
Report of the Rome meeting (November 2005)
- Paper 9 - Reforming Training for Countries and Agencies (2004)
Report of the Turin meeting (July 2004)
- Paper 8 - Skills for Life and Work (2004)
Report of the Bonn Meeting (April 2003)
- Paper 7 - World Bank Study on : Vocational Skills Development in Sub-Saharan Africa - A Working Group Review (2003)
Report of the Edinburgh Meeting (October 2002)
- Paper 6 - Linking Work Skills and Knowledge (2002)
Report of the Interlaken Meeting (September 2001)
- Paper 5 - Poverty, growth and skills development: a focus on Latin America (2000)
Report of the Washington Meeting (May 2000).
- Paper 4 - Sector Programme Support and Human and Institutional Development in Skills Development (1999)
Report of the Copenhagen meeting (June 1999).
- Paper 3 - Donor Policies in Skills Development: Reforming Education and Training Policies and systems (1998)
Report of the Geneva meeting (April 1998).
- Paper 2 - Donor Policies in Skills Development (1997)
Report of the London meeting (May 1997).
- Paper 1 - Donor Policies in Skills Development (1997)
Report of the Frankfurt meeting (Nov. 1996).
- WG Secretariat, Donor Policies in TVET and Skills Development (2001)
A review (1996-2000), compiled by A. Dormeier Freire.