NORRAG NEWSBite: latest blog post"Calling All Partners: How to Diagnose and Treat Data Gaps that Threaten the Achievement of the Global Education Goals" by Luis Crouch, RTI, and Silvia Montoya, UNESCO Institute for Statistics
NORRAG is an internationally recognised, multi-stakeholder network which has been seeking to inform, challenge and influence international education and training policies and cooperation for 30 years.
Through networking and other forms of cooperation and institutional partnerships, it aims in particular to:
1) stimulate and disseminate timely, concise, critical analysis
2) broker knowledge at the interface between research, policy and practice
3) act as an incubator for new ideas.
NORRAG currently works on the following themes:
- Education and training policies in the Agenda 2030
- Global governance of education and training and the politics of data
- Urban violence, youth and education
- International perspectives on technical and vocational skills development policies and practice
NORRAG is addressing these themes through its publications, its blog, its website, as well as workshops, conferences and policy seminars.