NORRAG NEWSBite: latest blog post"Can the Measurement of Learning Outcomes Lead to Quality Education for All?" by Pablo Zoido (former OECD), Michael Ward, Kelly Makowiecki, Lauren Miller, Catalina Covacevich (OECD)
NORRAG is an internationally recognised, multi-stakeholder network which has been seeking to inform, challenge and influence international education and training policies and cooperation for almost 30 years.
Through networking and other forms of cooperation and institutional partnerships, it aims in particular to:
1) stimulate and disseminate timely, concise, critical analysis and act as an incubator for new ideas
2) broker knowledge at the interface between research, policy and practice.
NORRAG currently works on the following themes:
- Education and training policies in the Agenda 2030
- Global governance of education and training and the politics of data
- Urban violence, youth and education
- International perspectives on technical and vocational skills development policies and practice
NORRAG is addressing these themes through its publications, its blog, its website, as well as workshops, conferences and policy seminars.