NORRAG Policy Research Note #1 "Educational Strategies for Dealing with Urban Violence: Learning from Brazil" makes a case for why educational strategies are important in situations of urban violence, and highlights preliminary results from a mapping of initiatives implemented in urbanized settings...
NORRAG is an internationally recognised, multi-stakeholder network which has been seeking to inform, challenge and influence international education and training policies and cooperation for almost 30 years.
Through networking and other forms of cooperation and institutional partnerships, it aims in particular to:
1) stimulate and disseminate timely, concise, critical analysis and act as an incubator for new ideas
2) broker knowledge at the interface between research, policy and practice
NORRAG currently works on the following themes:
- Education and training policies in the post-2015 and beyond agenda
- Global governance of education and training and the politics of data
- Conflict, violence, education and training
- International perspectives on technical and vocational education and training (TVET) policies and practice in the global South
NORRAG is addressing these themes through its publications, its blog, its website, as well as workshops, conferences and policy seminars.