NORRAG is an internationally recognised, multi-stakeholder network which has been seeking to inform, challenge and influence international education and training policies and cooperation for more than 30 years.
Its main objectives are:
1) To stimulate and disseminate timely, concise, critical analysis and act as an incubator for new ideas
2) To serve as a knowledge broker at the interface between research and policy
3) To promote North-South and South-South-North cooperation and institutional partnerships
NORRAG’s current work programme focuses on the following main themes:
- Education and training policies in the post-2015 and beyond agenda
- Global governance of education and training and the politics of data
- Conflict and education: Scenarios for their future interactions
- International perspectives on technical and vocational education and training (TVET) policies and practice in the global South
NORRAG produces and disseminates knowledge products and convenes workshops, conference and policy seminars.